Supply America – A National Distributor with Local Service!
Unique, national foodservice distribution, dedicated to developing customized solutions to meet the needs of chain/multi-unit operators within the foodservice, hospitality, healthcare and any other industry using foodservice products. Solely owned by nine of America’s leading equipment and supply dealers as recognized by Foodservice Equipment and Supplies magazine in its annual Distribution Giants Top 100 list.
With over 80 years industry experience on average across our distribution network we provide a unified, efficient, highly capable, hard-working, customer-focused approach to foodservice distribution. We specialize in conforming and customizing our distribution programs to meet each customer’s individual needs and provide exceptional service throughout the process.
- Contract – Design & layout – 3-D modeling and CAD drawings done in house using the latest technology including BIM & Revit
- Project management, consolidation, delivery, installation, set in place
- Review of supply chain logistics for cost savings opportunities
- Secure contract pricing on your high volume items
- Review of spec list for consolidation and alternative item suggestions
- Product sourcing
- Direct import program
- New product design and development
- Local delivery fleet
- Freight paid delivery options
- Proprietary stocking programs
- Inside sales support – customer service
- Field sales support
- Online ordering platform
- Custom order guides
- Consolidated reporting
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US FROM OUR COMPETITORS?
OUR PEOPLE - Over 750 Sales-Related Employees
- 500 field sales specialists
- Over 250 inside sales/customer service support
OUR DISTRIBUTION NETWORK
- 11 Main distribution centers
- 40 centers available if needed
- Over 8,000 products in stock on average per warehouse
- Proprietary stocking programs available with reasonable usage requirements
- Fleet of over 250 trucks with the specialized service that only a company- employed driver can provide
OUR UNIQUE & EXTENSIVE SERVICE OFFERINGS
- Marketing services to develop relevant and customized flyers, brochures etc.
- Showrooms at most distribution centers – so you can see first- hand the options you are considering
- Test kitchens – try it before you buy it!
- Meeting room facilities
Long Standing History